English testing level B – Exam 4
1. I go ________ school in the morning.
2. Would you like ________ to one of my friends about it?
3. Mr Brown ________ me a very nice letter a few days ago.
4. She ________ a very amusing article in one of the newspapers yesterday.
5. They are ________ their competition now.
6. He got ________ bronchitis and was taken to ________ hospital.
7. It was raining ________ so we couldn’t go out.
8. ________, please. I’ll see if the manager is in.
9. Since your roommate is visiting her family this weekend, ________ you like to have dinner with us tonight?
10. The old man asked her to move because he ________ in that chair.
11. Excuse me, but it is time to have your temperature ________.
12. The ticket agent said that the plane would be boarding at ________.
13. At a potluck dinner, everyone who comes must ________ a dish.
14. Just put your coat in ________.
15. On the ________ to the town there is a beautiful wood.
16. But why did the police suspect you? It just doesn’t make ________ to me.
17. If something is out of order, it is ________.
18. The tenants were ________ not to disturb other tenants after 1p.m.
19. This house ________ five rooms.
20. I don’t know where he lives; I don’t ________ know who he is.