English testing level B – Exam 7
1. I come home ________ school in the afternoon.
2. When my aunt lost her cat last summer, it turned ________ a week later at a house in the next village.
3. My old cat died last year, and I still ________ her.
4. At the first ________ of twelve everybody stopped for lunch.
5. We ________ her a happy birthday.
6. Yesterday Tom ________ me a very interesting story.
7. ________ your math course yet?
8. I ________ from Mike for more than a week.
9. My friend ________ when the lesson started.
10. Would you please ________ write on the test books?
11. ________ you rather sit by the window?
12. He’s a really annoying person. He’s always getting ________ my nose.
13. I’ve never heard such a load of cock and ________ in my life.
14. Britain, for the present, is deeply mired ________ and the future looks uncertain.
15. When water is heated, it will change into ________.
16. Each of them ________ to bring ________ own book to the next class.
17. Penquay is ________ a nice place that they want to live there.
18. A sword will only draw blood if it actually ________ the skin.
19. Before joining a course of study you must fill in a long ________ form.
20. You can see a second-hand car only if it is in reasonably good ________.